Bonjour Parents! Hello I am Sara Anne and I will be telling you about our journey today in the south of France. First we started out by going to St. Paul de Vence, where we saw a lot of art shops, and the grave of the famous French artist Chagall. Tomorrow we are going to a museum to see all of his artwork.
The next place we went to was Nice, and it was very nice! They had a great open market that reminded me of the ones in old Worthington, except this one was much larger! We ate lunch here on the beach, and also went swimming in the Med sea again. After Nice we traveled to Eze.
In Eze we went to a perfume factory, and it was lovely. We got to see how they made the perfume, soap, shampoo and more. It was interesting to know how many flowers they need to make an ounce of a scent, and where they import all of their products to produce the smells! Our next destination was Monaco.
The first thing we did in Monaco was a Casino. Fortunately for me I am 18 and actually got to go see the inside. It was absolutely beautiful all of the walls were painted with murals, hand gold trim, and great sculptures. We got to view the room where they gamble, and it was completely silent, they all had their poker faces on! Then we went to a very famous Oceanographic Museum that was really cool because it had the most interesting sea animals. The last thing we did in Monaco was have dinner at St. Nicolas which was the best dinner on the whole trip!
We have all returned back to the hotel to prepare for bed and the next day. I would like to say Happy Fathers day to all of the dads, (especially mine!)I hope everyone enjoys reading our blog! ( :
No comments:
Post a Comment